Llanfair United will be encouraged by their odd goal in seven success against visitors Mold Alex as they strike to reach safety at the bottom of the table and they did it the hard way as they came from a two-goal deficit to claim the points. After twenty-two minutes Alex were two goals to the good thanks to strikes from Jordon Stafford and Rhys Nash but by half time it was all level with Ben Jones and Josh Astley on target for Llanfair. Five minutes into the second half Mold regained the lead through Any Williams but two goals in two minutes from James Davies gave Llanfair a valuable three

There was also a seven-goal thriller at Holywell Town were the home team had a two-goal advantage at the break against inform Ruthin Town, Shaun Tuck netting a brace. Five minutes into the second half Llan Hughes scored from the penalty spot to bring Ruthin back into the game. Both sides were then reduced to ten men before Jordon McCarter brought Ruthin level from a direct freekick after seventy-six minutes. Six minutes later Holyhead regained the lead with a Jamie McDaid penalty only for McCarter to level the scores a minute later but Paul Williams had the last say as he scored the winner for Holywell two minutes from time.

League Champions Prestatyn Town were behind after eleven minutes at home to Guilsfield who scored with a Jake Cook penalty but by half time Jack Lewis, Noah Edwards and Alex Williams scored to put the champs ahead. Chris Cathrall reduced the deficit for Guilsfield but Prestatyn had the last word as Lewis netted his second of the game

Penrhyncoch put the disappointment of being deducted three points behind them in a spirit first half at Holyhead Hotspur where they lead thanks to a Jon Evans goal three minutes before the break. The turning point of the game came when Penrhny’s Sion Meredith suffered a serious shoulder injury which caused the game to be held up for several minutes. On the restart, Holyhead took advantage to score three late goals through Mel McGuiness, Martin McClymont and Kaleigh Owen to seal the points

After a goalless first half between Caersws and Conwy Borough Cws took the lead with a Josh Hartrick goal after fifty-seven minutes only for Alex Titchiner to equalise for Borough after eighty-one minutes. A Iwan Lewis goal four minutes from time sealed the points for Caersws who had Hartrick stretched off with a broken leg late in the game in an incident that saw Conwy’s Chris Rowlree shown a straight red card

Denbigh Town took an eleventh minute lead at Porthmadog through Andrew Swarbrick and Alan Bull doubled their advantage before a Sion Bradley goal made it two one at half time. Dan Roberts equalised for Porth after sixty-six minutes and Meilir Williams netted their winner in added on time