FAW Tier two league formed in 1990


League leaders Caernarfon Town moved within one win of the title after a two nil win at Caersws. Caersws lost their first-choice keeper during the warm up and substitute keeper Lee Andrews had to be replaced ten minutes into the first half due to a finger injury but by this time Caernarfon were two goals to the good with Rhys Roberts and Darren Thomas, There were no further goals giving Caernarfon the chance to clich the title at Llandudno Junction on W
ednesday evening

Airbus Broughton rounded off their season with a hard fought win against rhyl, Danny Taylor scoring the only goal of the game eight minutes into the second half

In a game played at Maes Tegid, Bala Holywell Town found themselves a goal down at half time, Nashan Blake getting the Penrhyncoch goal. Town levelled at the start of the second half with the ever reliable Sam Jones on target as both clubs had to settle for a point

After a goalless first half Mark Cadwallader gave Flint Town United the lead four minutes into the second half against visitors Porthmadog and a Richie Foulkes penalty after sixty six minutes earned Flint the points

FC Queens Park were a goal behind after five minutes, Craig Pritchard on target for Denbigh Town, Danny Sullivan doubled Town’s advantage five minutes before the break. Prichard added his second and Town’s third on sixty six minutes as they moved into third place in the table

All the first half action at Ruthin Town happened in the last five minutes of he half, first the leagues leading scorer Llyr Morris had a penaty saved by Holyhead's Paul Pritchard in the fortieth minute and then scored two to give them the half time advantage against. Holyhead pulled a goal back through John Littlemore after seventy one minutes but with no further goals Ruthin took the three points

On Friday Gresford Athletic entertained Guilsfied at The Rock, home of Cefn Druids. Gresford led one nil at the break thanks to twenty-five yarder from Tom Freeman. A five-minute spell in the second half saw three goals and the score level at two all. First Robbie James equalised for Guilsfield only for Jack Eyre to restore Gresford’s lead within a minute, two minutes later an Asa Hamilton goal levelled the scores and with eight minutes remaining Jake Cook scored the fifth goal of the game and the decider for Guilsfield