FAW Tier two league formed in 1990
Last season 2019


Flint Town United went within seven points of leaders Airbus Broughton with a two-nil success over visitors Rhyl. After a goalless first half Ieuan Hewitt fired the Silkmen ahead seven minutes into the second half and a Richie Foulkes penalty five minutes later sealed the points

Leaders Airbus Broughton found themselves ahead after fourteen minutes at Guilsfield thanks to a Lewis Buckley goal, a lead they held onto until the last minute when a Robbie James goal earned the home team a point

A goal in each half from Sion Edwards and Iwan Lewis gave Porthmadog the points at home to Huws Gray cup finalists Holyhead Hotspur

Ruthin Town goalkeeper Ryan Goldston did his best to earn his side at least a point at home to visitors Buckley Town who finally beat him in the fifty first minute to earn three well deserved points Like Blizzard on target

Penrhyncoch took a seventeenth minute lead at Llanrhaeadr YM through Stef Davies, a lead they held until seven minutes into the second half when Joe Vaughan fired YM level and the all-important goal came sixteen minutes later when Kham Whitton score the third goal of the game to give Llan the point

Gresford Athletic and Holywell Town shared two goals and the points at Clapper Lane. After a goalless first half Steve Lewis fired Holywell ahead from the penalty spot eleven minutes from time, a lead they held until a Simon Smith free kick gave the Attics a point with two minutes remaining

On Friday Bangor City moved into second place in the table with a one nil win at Conwy Borough Sam Jones scoring the goal after sixty-seven minutes, Conwy had the chance to level but Nathan Wooland pulled off a great save from a Corrig McGonigle penalty to see Bangor take the points

Prestatyn Town held a one nil advantage at the break against visitors Denbigh Town, Jack Higgins on target. Denbigh were reduced to ten men in the second half after Kristian Pierce received two yellow cards but drew level six minutes from time through a Pat Hinchcliffe freekick but Dave Hayes had the last word with an added-on time winner for Prestatyn