FAW Tier two league formed in 1990
Last season 2019


League Champions Airbus Broughton rounded off their season with a three nil home win against second placed Flint Town United. After a goalless first half Matty McGinn opened the scoring after sixty-seven minutes with Nathan Woolfe and Chaplin completing the scoring in the last two minutes

Porthmadog moved into second place after a two-nil win at home to Llanrhaeadr YM both goals coming in the second half from Julian Williams and Gruff John Williams

Holyhead Hotspur are running into form although to late to avoid relegation. They came from behind to win four two at Ruthin Town. They took the lead after four minutes through Tomos Clarke but by half time Ruthin had the advantage thanks to goals from Ilan Hughes and Ryan Jones. Clarke scored his second of the game four minutes into the second half before Mel McGuiness regained the lead for Hotspur and Clarke completed his hattrick to give Hotspur the points

Gresford Athletic got off to a flyer at home to Conwy Borough when Jake Ere scored after three minutes. Jordon MaCarter doubled Gresford’s advantage three minutes later with Anthony Marshall pulling one back for Borough before a Jack Chaloner goal put Athletic three one up at the break. MaCarter scored his second of the game three minutes into the second half with Cory Williams adding Borough’s second

After a goalless first half Adam Eden gave Buckley Town the lead at home to Penrhyncoch after point seventy-two minutes. Jon Evans levelled for Penrhyn five minutes from time to give them a precious point

Guilsfield beat Prestatyn Town by the odd goal in five. Jake Cook opened the scoring for the Guils after ten minutes/ Danny Davies levelled for Prestatyn only for Robbie James to gibe Guilsfield the half time advantage. Alex Jones equalised for Town after sixty-six minutes before Guilsfield lost Adam Jenkins to a red card. The winner came from the penalty spot in an incident that saw Prestatyn’s Danny Davies dismissed, Chris Cattrall converting the spot kick to give Guils the points

On Friday night Holywell Town came from behind to beat Bangor City as they strive to avoid relegation. They had the chance to go ahead from the penalty spot half way through the first half but Bangor’s Nathan Wooland kept out Sam Jones’s spot kick and the first half finished goalless. Bangor’s Robbie Parry made no mistake from the penalty spot to give them the lead three minutes into the second half, Holywell drew level eight minutes later when Mark Winslade cross shot found the back of the net. The all important third and final goal came on seventy-five minutes when Damon Ketley earned Holywell three precious points.

Rhyl’s Sam Molyneux made it five goals in two games as he netted a hattrick against visitors Denbigh Town, Cai Jones and Callum Roberts also on target as Rhyl went nap

In midweek Champions Airbus Broughton extended their lead at the top to eighteen points with a resounding six one win at Bangor City. Lewis Buckley opened the scoring after six minutes with Alex Boss levelling for City on thirty five minutes only for two Airbus goals on the stroke of half time from Sam Hart and a second from Buckley put them in command and the champions fired three more in the second with Hart getting his second and Kristian Platt and Joe Palmer also on target

A Mike Pritchard goal after twenty-four minutes gave Rhyl the half time advantage over visitors Buckley Town and a double in the second half from Sam Molyneux put them in control with Luke Douglas netting a last-minute consolation for Buckley